Through this interesting article you can immerse yourself in the fabulous world of aquariums, their types, the process of how to condition an aquarium and its main benefits.
Definition of aquarium
An aquarium or fish tank is a container that is mostly made of glass, which contains in its interior the necessary mechanisms to simulate and create in the most successful way a small and dynamic marine ecosystem within it.
If you are one of the lovers of the aquatic world, this is an excellent option, where you can have some fish, plants, small crustaceans, among other living beings, both freshwater and saltwater, free porn videos if you prefer.
Types of aquarium
Depending on the types of fish that an aquarium houses, they are classified. This responds to the fact that not all fish are compatible and what is most important is to condition an aquarium in the correct way, in order to achieve the greatest possible similarity of this ecosystem with one in its natural environment.
In the various types of aquarium, you mainly find:
Marine or Saltwater Aquarium
This type of aquarium houses a great biodiversity within it and you must bear in mind that it requires completely different care than freshwater. Their salt content ranges between 0.5% and 3.8% and they can simulate coastal or oceanic reef ecosystems.
Regarding the cost of the saltwater aquarium with respect to the fresh one, the saltwater aquarium is more expensive in every way.
Tropical, fresh or warm water aquarium
Its salt content is less than <0.5% to achieve the closest possible similarity to that of a river. In them, tropical freshwater ecosystems and cold freshwater ecosystems can be simulated. For the tropical aquarium, the best fish are Bettas, Tetras, or Angelfish, to name a few.
The main difference between saltwater and freshwater aquariums is nothing more than the equipment you need to set up the marine aquarium, since both the process of cycling the water and the acclimatization of fish is exactly the same in both.
How to condition an aquarium?
When conditioning an aquarium you must take into xvideos account a set of key steps for this, such as:
- The choice of the size of the aquarium. It is advisable to be large to achieve greater stability and space for fish and plants in the future.
- The location or place where you want to put your aquarium.
- The water filter must be proportional to the size of the aquarium.
- The lighting system attending to the needs of the fresh or salt water aquarium. Remember that, if you use plants, the lighting must be greater.
- You create the soil with sand, gravel or substrate.
- The decoration and the plants serve as a refuge for the fish.
- To fill the aquarium it is advisable to do it only with cold water.
- The conditioning of the water is done with antichloro and conditioners.
- Carrying out the test that monitors parameters such as PH and others.
- The water change must be done every 15 days. Like the maintenance and monitoring of the equipment.
- Try to choose fish that look healthy and active.
After this and as the last steps, you proceed to introduce the fish into the aquarium and feed them, with the complete assurance that your process of conditioning an aquarium was successful.
Benefits of an aquarium
Among the main benefits of an aquarium at home or at work, you have to:
- Reduce stress.
- It helps fight insomnia.
- Improves concentration and creativity.
- It serves as decoration.
Once you take this topic responsibly and fearlessly, you are ready to have your own aquarium and immerse yourself in the fabulous and mysterious aquatic world.