Cancer, whether it is of any part, if not treated at the right time can prove to be a cause of death. Many people ignore the symptoms and after some time they have to pay for this at the cost of their life. Prostate cancer is also among them. It’s becoming widespread in men in their late 50. A number of deaths are caused by this problem. It may be resulted from ignorance. Prostate cancer causes may be numerous. Every man should be known to them to avoid the condition.
What is prostate cancer?
• It is a form of cancer that develops in the prostrate, which is a gland in the male reproductive system.
• Prostate cancer may grow slowly or aggressively. This condition may cause pain, difficulty during urination. Other symptoms may also arise during the later stages of the disease.
• This problem mainly affects people who are in their late fifties. It is one of the most prevalent types of cancer in men.
• Many never feel any symptom of this condition so they never undergo through any therapy. It is because, prostate cancer is symptom- free and slow growing.
• Many factors work behind causing the problems and genetic and dietary factors are also among them. The presence of the problem can be noticed from the symptoms, physical examination and biopsy etc.
• Most of the times it does not cause any symptoms but sometimes it shows symptoms like frequent urination, urge of urination increased at night, difficulty in maintaining the steady stream of urine, sometimes blood also comes with urine, and pain also felt during urination.
• Changes in the prostate gland directly affect the urinary function. Prostate cancer may also cause problems during sexual intercourse.
• Prostate cancer may also spread to other parts of the body. It can spread to other parts like bones and femur etc. it can also suppress the spinal cord and cause weakness in legs.
• This is a very severe problem that must be treated on the right time.
Prostate cancer causes are still unknown. Age and genetic factors are considered prime risk factors of the problem.
• It is not generally occurs in people less than 45. It becomes very common with the advancement of the age. Most of the times many men remain unknown that they are suffering with prostate cancer. No single gene is responsible for causing the problem; many different genes are found behind this.
Prostate cancer causes may be genetics and diet related. The presence of prostate cancer may be indicated by prostate cancer facts such as symptoms, physical examination, and prostate-specific antigen.Prostate cancer causes are unknown. Age and family history are main risk factors of this disorder.
It’s possible to get rid of the problem after getting proper and accurate information about prostate cancer causes. Information is the only alert of this problem that can help a person. Men, whose father or brother has suffered from the problem, are found more prone to this condition. The risks of developing prostate cancer are twice in them.