Feel like you're stuck in a rut? You keep working hard just as you have all your life. But you just can't seem to make any real progress. Either the economy has you struggling or you can't seem to rise up to your true potential.
Don't feel alone. Just about everyone -- MILLIONS of people -- get up each morning feeling exactly like you. Their incomes are stagnant, their personal relationships are lacking, and their dreams are quickly slipping away.
Naturally you don't want to sit there and let life slide. You're the kind of person who fights back, who is determined to make your life better, and never stops looking for new ideas that could lead to success. I know this because, if you weren't that kind of person, you would not be reading this article.
Here are five PROVEN ways to improve your life fast. These simple truths you will help you get back on track, earn more money, and enjoy far better relationships with those you love.
1. Get focused. Sit down in a quiet place and think about what you want most in life. For some people that means earning more money. Others just want to own their own business and be their own boss.
Some of us crave better relationships. Maybe you are single and can't seem to find the right person to be with. Perhaps you wish you could be closer to your spouse or your children or even an estranged parent.
As the old saying goes, we all have our cross to bear. Each of us has a central dilemma we need to solve in order to be truly happy. Putting a strong focus on that one challenge can set you miles ahead in your journey to major personal development.
Write your central goal down. Put it on a slip of paper in your wallet or purse. Pull it out at least three times per day and read it. You might put your central goal on your phone or computer. Or put your goal in ALL these places. The main point is to read your goal at least THREE times a day for a month.
2. Dare to dream. I disagree with those who say "get back to reality." Often our version of reality is a little depressing. It can be more negative than positive. Instead, dare to dream.
Dreams are the most positive thoughts you can have. A dream says you can achieve something wonderful. Go with that dream. Embrace it. Believe in it. Even if your dream seems far fetched, think about it often. Think about the steps involved in making your dream come true.
3. Start a step-by-step process. This is where you take your dream and run with it. Even the most fantastic goal -- like owning a mansion, or driving a luxury sports car, or living on a tropical island -- is doable when you break it down into simple daily tasks.
4. Find a mentor who can show you the way to achieving your better life. Often this is a person who has already accomplished what you dream to do. It might be someone who has sold millions in products, or someone who always seems to enjoy exciting relationships, or someone who has wonderful health.
People never seeem to mind talking about things they are good at. So pick your mentor's brain. Find out how they do it. Get a feel for their mental attitude and daily regimen. That is when you will discover just how possible attaining your goal really is.
5. Turn a deaf ear to those negative voices. Most of us have a "No" voice in our heads. Your No voice speaks up when you dream or consider possibilities. The No voice intervenes and lists all the reasons you can't achieve your goal.
Frequently your No voice makes a lot of sense and seems practical. But this time pay no attention to your No voice. Also smile and disregard friends, family, and experts who say you can't achieve your goal.
Often, achieving success is just as simple as believing that you can. When you believe in your dream, then work on it day after day, you will make solid steps toward improving your life -- FAST!
Dennis Rogov is an entrepreneur specializing in personal development. Recently he teamed up with famous millionaire Kevin Trudeau to bring a phenomenal personal development course to the Net. See his exciting details at http://www.YourWishIsUrCommand.com