In almost all sectors, plenty of valuable information is available in recorded audio and video formats that need to be converted into text for secure storage and further analysis. The process of such conversion is generally known as transcription which has recently become a popular form of service around the world, especially in the UK. The sectors that often seek the help of online transcription companies include medical, legal, academic, and financial. Both individuals and organisations in these sectors need their conferences, meetings, seminars, voice-recorded reports, interviews and court hearings to be transcribed into written versions on a regular basis. And, these requirements can be efficiently fulfilled by transcription companies in the UK. In this article, we’ll look at medical and legal transcription services and things to expect from them.
Medical transcription as an allied health profession has turned out to be an indispensable part of the healthcare industry today. Several years back, healthcare organisations were managing MT work through their own in-house staff. But with the rising expenditure of maintaining a transcription system and workforce, many organisations have started to rely upon professional medical transcription companies, in order to save their time, money and energy.
What to Expect from a Trusted Medical Transcription Company?
• Ability to assist all kinds of professionals including general practitioners, dentists, surgeons, consultants, nurses, psychiatrists, and so on.
• A team of experienced transcribers with in-depth knowledge of the sector.
• Specialised professionals who are well-acquainted with particular medical fields and their terminologies.
• Adherence to stringent data protection policies.
• Quick and accurate (up to a 98.5% accuracy rating) transcription of medical conference records, history reports, medical opinion statements, consultation notes, disciplinary and grievance hearings, etc.
• Timely generation of reports for various departments such as pathology, x-ray, psychiatric, autopsy, etc.
• Lower transcription costs
In addition to the medical sector, online transcription companies in the UK are in huge demand in the legal sector too. This is the sector in which recorded audio and video proofs abound. From lawyers and law enforcement agencies to law firms and the courts, all of them necessitate the transcription of their recorded content for lucidity and future references.
What to Expect from Legal Transcription Services?
• Capability to produce letters and correspondence, case notes, file notes, attendance notes, terms and conditions, contracts, etc.
• Expertise in transcribing court hearings and police interviews.
• High accuracy in all types of legal documents.
• Full confidentiality and security of all your data.
• Allowing you freedom to focus on your core tasks.
• Customised formats to match your specific requirements.
• Affordable pricing to reduce your transcription expenditure
• A host of additional services like translation service in hundreds of languages, interpretation service for conferences and meetings, creation of alternative communication formats like Braille, large print, tactile diagrams and books, copy-typing service, etc.
Professional transcription companies in the UK have won the trust of customers across the world with their high quality solutions delivered promptly. Hiring one of them will help you achieve efficiency in your day-to-day operations and make considerable savings at the same time.
Godfrey Giebelhaus underlines the growing popularity of online transcription companies nowadays. He recommends the name of http://Dictate2us.com
to individuals and organisations looking for professional medical transcription companies in the UK. This leading company serves a wide range of sectors and provides topnotch solutions in a secure, accurate and efficient manner. Visit the website for a free trial or quote today!