An article by Darayus M with 841 words and 396 views
The law is a domain that has an extensive reach crossing all sorts of boundaries. Studying and researching law certainly needs focused efforts to be taken.
Accomplishing your goal can now be attained through a specialized course. This one of ideal programs for the law is delivered by one of the most reputed institutions in India - Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.
IIM Calcutta is a public business school located in Joka, Kolkata. The national institute serves many advanced postgraduate programs in a format of campus courses. Also, in its glorious history of four decades, IIM Calcutta is titled as one of the best business schools in Asia. EPBCL - Executive Program for Business and Corporate Laws is a simple yet valued program under the field of law. VC Now, one of the leading communication agencies in India is offering its technical assistance to deliver this program.
As discussed, EPBCL is a top-class program that is best suited to ones who are keen to acquire prowess in Corporate & Business Laws. This program introduces an individual with a legal framework for businesses. It is a six-month course with four days campus program. Online Direct to Desktop (D2D) or VC based classroom program transforms the ideation of distance learning. Though the course term looks short, it is an ideal & descriptive one. The program will be conducted by Prof. Dr. V K Unni & Prof. Dr. RajeshBabu. In this course, the participant will learn:
• Laws and Contracts: This subject has two sessions. The course highlights on the legal framework for business and familiarizes with business law and exclusive contracts.
• Dispute Resolution (National & International): In this session, an individual will explore dispute resolution through arbitration, conciliation, mediation and its challenges. It also introduces some of the case studies making it easy for the student to understand the subject practically. The best thing about the issue is that it educates on National as well as International standard. This topic covers three sessions.
• Law: In this subject, there are four significant aspects. An individual has to attend ten sessions.
◦ Corporate Law & Transactions: This subject helps to understand the corporate law in details like liquidation of a company, incorporation of enterprises fundraising and also stock exchange.
◦ Corporate Restructuring: Here the individual will be approached to the role of regulatory bodies, direct-indirect acquisitions, post merger activities and more.
◦ Joint Ventures: In detail study of joint ventures, company law issues under Joint Ventures and contractual issues is included in this subject.
◦ Regulatory framework for competition: Framework of business laws in-depth is what you learn in this course.
• Foreign Exchange transaction (domestic aspects) & Investment Protection (international issues): This subject has two sessions. Concentrating more on fair and equitable treatment this course makes investment law simple to learn.
• Sales & Marketing Laws:This subject acquaints with legal requirements for sales and marketing activities. Case studies are also involved considering the topic. This one gets complete in four sessions.
• Regulation of International Trade in Goods and Services: Basic principles, trade remedies, SBS, TBT & case studies is what you learn in four sessions.
• Strategic management of IPRs: This subject is more interesting as it focuses on copyright, trade secrets, industrial designs, e-commerce to name a few. This topic requires three sessions.
• Cyber Law: Explore more on Civil and Criminal Remedies, e-commerce and e-banking, social media and applicable laws and much more in this subject. This another interesting subject completes in two sessions.
• Campus Visit: Last but not the least! Camus Visit includes exam and project presentations in five sessions.
Price worths the value:
The course application fee is INR 1000 (All inclusive, nonrefundable). Whereas, the Program & Campus module fee is INR 1,20,000 (prog fees) + INR 24,000 (campus module fees). Do note taxes will be applicable for program fees and campus module fees.
The Tentative program commencement date is February 21, 2017. The program will be scheduled twice a week, Tuesday & Wednesday from 6.30 PM to 9.30 PM
This course is specifically designed for working managers who hold more than two years of experience. Also, 10+2+3 holders can apply for this course on the condition of 50% marks. Applicants will be shortlisted on basic assessment & motivation based on the application form submitted.
One explores the strapping and strategic aspects of law and its potentials as a value-added tool in business organizations. Also, it offers a complete and thorough understanding of the legal environment in which the company operations are taking place. Managing risks and designing strategies is one of the fundamental properties that one can develop through EPBCL. Candidates will receive a Certificate issued by IIM Calcutta once they accomplish the course. Those with requisite participation but unable to complete successfully will be awarded a certificate of attendance.
EPBCL is indeed a short program with descriptive details. It will help the participant to understand the up and downs of business laws at the national & international arena. Building confidence and handling critical situations in business is one of the best quality one can master through EPBCL.
Rate this article: [Rate: 5 / 5][Votes: 1]
If you are willing to opt for right kind of post-graduate course in the field of laws, Executive Program in Business and Corporate Laws would be beneficial for you. It is organized by IIM Calcutta in technical collaboration with VC NOw. The course teaches you various legal dimensions of business including business operations, transactions in JV, M&A, raising funds, liability, strategic management of IPRS, capital and forex market regulations, private equity/venture capital investments and so on. Apply Now for Executive Program in Business & Corporate Laws: http://bit.ly/2gNPJXz
DISCLAIMER: All information, content, and data in this article are sole opinions and/or findings of the individual user or organization that registered and submitted this article at Isnare.com without any fee. The article is strictly for educational or entertainment purposes only and should not be used in any way, implemented or applied without consultation from a professional. We at Isnare.com do not, in anyway, contribute or include our own findings, facts and opinions in any articles presented in this site. Publishing this article does not constitute Isnare.com's support or sponsorship for this article. Isnare.com is an article publishing service. Please read our Terms of Service for more information.
Copy and paste the code below to embed this article:
<a class="embedly-card" href="https://www.isnare.com/?aid=1961779&ca=Wellness%2C+Fitness+and+Diet">EPBCL - An Exclusive Opportunity to Unfold the Business Laws</a>