As we go about our professional careers or even personal life, we realize the unique importance that a beautifully tailored and customized suit has in our attitude, personality and general feeling about oneself. A well stitched suit can make you feel much more confident and in-control in not time. While, you might have many options to get a great suit stitched for yourself but to get a tailored suit, London offers many choices. There are many boutiques who have been in same business for years and excel at their work and marvel in their history.
The most important aspect is to choose the right fabric for your suit without going overboard depending on various contributing factors.
1) Occasion: The key factor that decides the kind of fabric you should choose would depending on the occasion. If you are going of a professional meeting, sticking to the neutral colors and normal fabric with good fall and line makes sense. However, if you are going for a little swanky party, you could opt to go in and chose fabric ranging from corduroys, or even jazzy velvet.However, if you are going for a little swanky party, you could opt to go in and chose fabric ranging from corduroys, or even jazzy velvet.
2) Timing: If you are going to wear your suit in the day, it should be lighter tone in color and fabric should not be too jazzy.
3) Season: No matter what time or occasion, you have to ensure that you also pick a fabric in line with the season of the year. You cannot afford to be wearing a wool suit in summer and vice-versa.
4) Know your body: Some of us can be allergic to certain fabrics, especially those that are little synthetic in nature. It would make a wise decision to narrow down to a few choices of fabric and then try a simple coat on rent for a few days to really know how your skin feels in it and how you feel.
If you are not really sure, it is best to ask the store you are at to help you make a choice. But, be cautious as to who you trust. There are people with years of experience who can tell by one look, what fabric, what color and cut would make your body look better and suit you. Feel free to ask them so that you can get the tailored suit, London has to offer.
1) Be open to new ideas and fabric options, sticking to the standards is a thing of the part
2) Experiment: if you are not sure and you are a little adventurous, try a new fabric that helps with a new design to get some change
5) Research: Do your homework well, before you set out to buy something. Having a little prior information will go a long way to help you make the right and informed choice. It will also ensure that people can't trick you into something you won't be okay with later on.