You have been to many parties thrown by your friends and now it’s your turn to surprise them. Owing to the latest trend, you might have considered hiring a photo booth from one of the different organizations that offer the facility. Surrey and Sussex are two of the organizations based in the respective cities that offer photo booths with a variety of packages. But before you choose your package or hire any of them, you need to think a bit. The following points are to be kept in mind before hiring Surrey Photo Booth or Sussex Photo Booth.
• You need to consider the size of your venue. Bigger the photo booth, the more number of guests it will be able to accommodate and naturally it will take up much of floor space, especially when they come equipped with tables for props and other things. The bigger is not always the better. Once the shot is taken, you can hardly think of the size of the photo booth in which it was clicked. Moreover, smaller booths are more intimate and produce a different type of photo strip, which emphasizes mainly on facial expressions. So you might compare between photo strips from different associations and choose the best one for your party.
• The most common photo strip size is 2 X 6 inches with four individual frames that make up the photo strip. However, there can be variations and you are free to ask your photo booth operator if your desired size of photo strip is available.
• Mostly print copies are given in doubles keeping in mind that one will be carried by the guest and the other will be kept for you. The duplicate is often placed inside the photo album for guest. The guest might also leave a handwritten message for you. The photo booths are generally equipped with machine to cut the photo strip into two. They might also have an attendant who can cut the photo strip. However, some organizers provide only a single copy of the photo and some provide multiple ones. Make sure what will you be provided with before jumping into the project.
• There are certain requirements for setting up a photo booth. Most photo booths require power and so if you are planning a party at your colony park, it might be a problem. In that case you can rather go for a photo booth which has a professional photograph appointed to them. Some photo booths also require shelter from weather. Choose the photo booth according to your theme wisely. Some machines required for the photo booth can be very heavy. So you must make arrangements for carrying them properly. Before booking the photo booth operator, make sure that they will not complain about your party location during the course of their work and function efficiently.
• You have to keep your guests’ ease in mind. If your guests comprise of both adults and children, you should ask your operator to make necessary arrangements so that the height and the props are not inappropriate by any means.
• The cost must fit within your budget.
Surrey Photo Booth and Sussex Photo Booth are definitely going to add to the fun in your party. All you need to do is think wisely before choosing the operator.
There are a number of photo booth operators available in market. Surrey and Sussex are the city based ones as the names suggest. You can hire http://myfunphotobooth.com/
Surrey Photo Booth and http://myfunphotobooth.com/
Sussex Photo Booth easily and elevate the fun factor exponentially!