Massage chairs were initially introduced back in late 80's. Its main purpose is to imitate the movements and methods of a genuine masseuse to diminish stress, release pressure, and reduce back ache.
Managing stress and hurting muscles acquired through days of hard work is no simple task. It's vital to decrease our everyday worry to keep our rational soundness and physical well-being at the optimal level. One of the most ideal approaches to give our body and soul a break is through a massage. In this every-changing, fast-paced world, everyone deserves a quick yet relaxing massage. Below are some of the health benefits of massage chairs everyone deserves:
1. It reduces pain and muscle tension – Massage helps our body to relax and soothe muscle aches. Massage chairs and other equipment help our body to recuperate from our daily chores that usually strain our muscles and causes us body pains.
2. It relieves stress – Our daily routine sometimes cause us emotional and physiological stress. Stress is one of the most common causes of fatigue and heart problems. Thanks to technology, massage chairs nowadays use neurotransmitters to fend of depression and other emotion anxiety.
3. It triggers endorphin secretion – Endorphins are body chemicals that helps us feel good as it reduces the perception of pain and lessen the effects of anxiety.
4. It boosts immune system – Massage increases our body’s blood circulation. A good blood circulation means more oxygen and nutrients for our organs and tissues. It also helps us remove toxins out from our body.
5. It improves your posture – Massage chairs, through its ergonomically configuration that offers full back support, also correct our posture by mobilizing the stiff muscles and adjusting spinal alignment that are usually being affected due to our steady sitting position for hours.
Featured Product: OGAWA Smart Vogue Urban Matrix Massage Chai
Sleek, stylish and compact, the all new Ogawa Smart Vogue is designed to complement today’s urban lifestyle, renewing your sense of well-being from head to toe. With its revolutionized Triple S-Track and the humanised Intelligent Motorised Timer technology (IMT), your body will be put at the utmost relaxed state and enjoy a holistic human live massage focusing on the tailbone until hips. This is the beauty of Smart Vogue.
Sensual - The OGAWA Smart Vogue signature programme with Triple S-Track features ultra-comfortable 160’ and 180’ reclining positions for a thorough full-body massage. Enjoy better massage coverage for your neck, back and all the way down to buttocks.
Revital - To relieve your body from daily stress and fatigue, this programme offers a stronger and faster-paced massage. Focusing more on the lower back, its dynamic combination of kneading, tapping, rolling and arm massage is sure to leave you feeling more energised and refreshed.
Cherish - For a more gentler and more relaxing massage, calm your muscles and senses with this full-body programme.
Rejoice - If you suffer from stiff joints, this option will help you increase the elasticity of your ligaments and reinstating your joints to their optimal state. Focusing on the body and leg areas, it uses kneading, tapping and Shiatsu massage for maximum comfort.
Delight - Harmonise your energy and put your mind at ease starting with a slow 8-minute massage, which trails off with a 160’ position for a relaxing 20-minute nap. After 20 minutes, the chair resumes its normal position and quietly shuts down.
June Ignacio, a licensed massage therapist who has more than a decade in the field of massage therapy. He has also been working as a consultant since 1995 to evaluate, design, and develop electronic massage equipment with Ogawa, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of massage and wellness equipment. http://www.ogawaworld.net/