If you aspire to master one of the most energetic and inspiring yoga styles-Ashtanga yoga and become a certified Ashtanga yoga master, 200-hour Ashtanga yoga teacher training can turn your dream into reality. The training will acquaint with all aspects of Ashtanga yoga, deepen your yoga practice and will improve your teaching skills.
Ashtanga yoga or eight-limbed yoga focuses on synchronization of the breath with continuing series of postures. This yoga practice opens up hamstrings, hips, and shoulders. It produces a lot of internal heat and sweat that leads to detoxification of muscles and organs. This art of eight limbs improves blood circulation and helps in purifying mind and body.
Amidst an indefinite number of yoga teacher training schools all over the world, the most daunting and major task is to choose such a destination which can give you most of training as these are not easy on the pocketbook. Every place is unique and special in its own way, but when we talk about yoga and spirituality, the first name that strikes our mind is India!
Let’s make a note of why India is the ideal destination for a 200 Hour Ashtanga yoga teacher training (http://www.rishikeshyogisyogshala.org/ashtanga-yoga-teacher-training-in-rishikesh/):
1. Birthplace of Ashtanga Yoga: Mysore in India is the place where this popular yoga style originated. This system of yoga was transmitted to the modern world by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. He established the Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute which is now popular as Shri K Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute is one of the best Ashtanga yoga teacher training schools in the world. The energy in the ashrams of Mysore is incredible, unique, and inspiring than any other Ashtanga yoga studio in the world. To learn an art at its place of origin, what best one can ask for?
2. Authentic knowledge and deep understanding: Being the homeland of yoga and well-known yoga masters of the world, India gives the opportunity to get trained by highly experienced and skilled traditional yoga masters who provide authentic knowledge and deep understanding of various layers of Ashtanga yoga in an intriguing and easy to remember way. They live what they preach and put their best efforts to make an extraordinary yoga practitioner and teacher out of you.
3. Learn, Grow and Transform: To stay in India is not everyone’s cup of tea as unlike other countries, not everything will certainly be smooth and easy here. With diverse culture, geographical locations, and weather conditions, India welcomes you with challenges and opportunity to enhance your personality. Exploring this country means exploring capabilities. You get to meet different people with different personalities . The country helps you meet your new self that is calm, composed and content.
4. Fits Your Budget: When you head out for any excursion, the three major areas of spend are accommodation, meals and travelling. The cost of teacher training is itself a big amount and combining all of these together, the overall expenditure will bust your budget. India is home of numerous internationally accredited Ashtanga yoga teacher training schools that offer premium quality training and are economical as well. On top of that, these schools offer programs inclusive of the course fee, food and accommodation. Coming to India for Ashtanga yoga teacher training can save a ton of bucks.
5. Meet your true mates: India is the land where yoga traces its root. This hub of yoga and spirituality attracts millions of peace seekers from around the world every year. Coming to India for training provides the opportunity to meet like-minded spirits. Learn, practice, discuss, and spend each moment of the training amidst your kind of people. This is where you build strong connections and lifetime relationships.
So, open doors to the authentic world of Ashtanga yoga with a 200-hour Ashtanga yoga teacher training in India!
Rishikesh Yogis Yogshala (http://www.rishikeshyogisyogshala.org/
) is one of the most authentic yoga schools in Rishikesh and is recognized by Yoga Alliance, USA for its yoga teacher training certification courses. The school offers 200, 300, and 500 hour yoga TTC courses along with various standardized, as well as, custom-made Yoga Retreat packages.