In the weight loss game, you have to understand that there are no “wild” cards, and there are no shortcuts. So if you are looking for tips on quick weight loss diets, look for it some place else. But if you are looking for ways to lose weight in days for free, here's to you.
If you have been trying to lose weight and failing over and over again. It's time for you to admit that you are doing something wrong. It's time for you to admit that you really need help.
You will win or you will lose depending on how well you play the game and follow the rules.
7 Rules To Lose Weight In Days
1. Make a game plan. Goal setting is an important step for you to establish focus on where you want to be and what you want to lose and gain in your life. Set your mission, to lose weight.
Set your vision, to be healthy for the long term and for the rest of your long life. You want and you can lose weight and gain more of the precious years of your life ahead.
2. Curb that appetite. Before or in between meals, it would be a good idea for you to nibble some veggies. This will take the edge off your appetite and prevent you from going hungry and pig out.
Another benefit that you can get from these mini meals is it can lower your sugar levels thus, inactivating your fat storage hormones. You would never want to get these guys go "hyper". What we want to nudge and push are your fat burning hormones, they are your best friends.
3. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so never start your day without it. Eat substantially in the morning, don't worry you will burn those calories through out the day unless you live a sedentary life.
Eat moderately at lunch time and less during dinner since you won’t need any food energy while you’re sleeping.
4. Whenever you eat, take only small servings of food. It's not your last meal so don't eat like you are going to miss the food for a long time. But do not deprive yourself, if you really have to take a bite then do it just chew it to the pulp.
5. Try to avoid second helpings if you are not up to burning those extra calories on a workout that day. Just reserve that second helping for your mini meal.
6. Dessert is not a right, it is a privilege for you. Have you been a good boy or gal? Have you been good in following your diet plan and have you been doing your regular workouts? If yes, go ahead and reward yourself. You deserve it.
7. Know exactly where you stand each day. Check yourself for what you've lost and what you've gained, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. This is a great motivating factor when you start to see the improvements and results of your hard work.
If you took a dip, forget about it, start over and move on. These things really happen. Just take note of what made you do it and try to avoid those kinds of instances in the future.
You can be stubborn and continue whatever you are doing right now or you can follow these rules and take a leap of faith, read on.
Modified diet and regular exercise is the fool proof formula to lose weight and keep it off for life. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Losing 9 pounds every 11 days is achievable with The Idiot Proof Diet
NO starving. NO drugs. Fast.Natural.Safe. It's time to use just plain old common sense. www.the-idiot-proof-diet.info
"Impossible Is Just A Word" - Kaye