Hair loss has become a common issue these days. Everyone has the same issue, no matter what age group they come under. This is mainly because of the hormonal deficiency. The male hormone testosterone oversees beard, body hair and Mustache hair growth in Male. In female, the hormone estrogen prevents the hair growth on the chin and other body parts and encourages the hair growth on the head. When the estrogen level drops, female gets the baldness. But it is a rare case. Fortunately, we have many remedies to bring up the estrogen level and restore the hair growth and get rid of the hair loss. The proper diet plan with high protein content would reduce the hair loss and encourages for more hair growth. Some people get hair falling even if they adapt healthier diet. In such cases, we may need to scrutinize other reasons which cause hair loss. For instance, your hair dye may be thinning your hair, you will get constant hair falling, if you have lot of stress in your daily life.
Women face temporary hair loss during their pregnancy, menopausal time or if they are taking birth control pills. It creates the hormonal imbalance in female. Hormonal imbalance is the most common reason for hair falling. If your hair falling is due to the external factors, you could probably control by avoiding those factors or look for alternatives. If it is because of genetics, you cannot change your genes. But you can have lot of remedies to induce the hair growth and this is not at all a permanent problem.
Simple tips to control the hair falling:
1. Avoid hot water, to wash your hair. If you cannot use cool water, at least take bath with warm water.
2. Use a mild shampoo. It is not advisable to wash your hair more than 2 times in a week.
3. Comb the hair forward and give up the habit of combing your hair backward.
4. Apply coconut oil or castor oil on your hair as these are the best oil for hair.
5. Massage the scalp vigorously for 15 minutes then wash it with water.
Special tips for hair growth:
1. Massage the scalp and hair with Aloe Vera gel or coconut milk. Wash your hair after half an hour.
2. Massage scalp using almond oil 2-3 times a day regularly.
3. Rinsing your hair with the mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea would help for its growth.
4. Rub the bald portion with onion till it become red.
5. Mixing 1 egg with 2 and half tablespoons of milk powder and 1 tablespoon of wheat germ oil. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30minutes. Then you can wash them after 30 minutes
6. Mix olive oil, honey and cinnamon powder. Massage on the scalp for 15 minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
7. Apply a paste of black pepper and the lime seeds on the bald patches.
8. Drinking fresh carrot juice or capsicum or lettuce would resolve the copper deficiency. This would also help for hair growth.
Adapting one of these remedies would help you to reduce the hair loss. This would also induce the hair growth. Hair falling is not a permanent issue as we have lot of remedies to cure this.
Zion Claire is an expert author of health resources articles. Best Health Resources on the Web is a medical guide wrote by Dr.Weinberg. It gives you the knowledge about the best medical websites on the web. For more details, visit http://www.drweinbergsguide.com