It is well known that there are many regular stores or online stores that sell replica or inspired by products and many of them claim that their products are authentic. If you just purchased a designer women's purse and now all of a sudden you are questioning if it's really authentic, then you are in the right place. I will discuss 7 basic steps to follow, how to check the authenticity of your new fashion addition. Here are the 7 authenticity tips to follow:
1. Authenticity Card (all 100% authentic products come with their authenticity cards from the manufacturer. Are you missing one? If yes that could be the first sign of a fake product.)
2. Serial Number (Most of the manufacturers use serial numbers. Check if you can find one. If not go through the other tips and if all criteria's are fulfilled then you picked a bag which manufacturer does not provide serial number).
3. High Quality Material (All real designer products are made from high quality materials. Just by looking at and touching your new item, you should be able to tell if the bag is from high quality materials )
4. Stitching (Another very effective way to check the authenticity is the stitching. Authentic designer handbags do not miss any stitches, all stitches are the same size and the color matches the main color of the bag).
5. Hardware (Most of the world`s famous designers protect their hardware with plastic covers to ensure no scratches during shipping. Don`t forget to check if there are no discolorations on the hardware. Hardware should be quality weight pieces only).
6. Price (The price should also give you a hint if the discount bag is authentic or not. You can get absolutely amazing deals online but the price will still be much higher for the authentic bag than you would pay for a high end replica or an inspired by purse).
7. Retail Store (If you are still not sure, one of the best ways to check the authenticity of your women`s purse is to take it to the official retail store. Their highly trained professionals will be able to authenticate your new authentic bag and put peace in your mind).
It can be sometimes scary to buy designer handbags online. Keep in mind that if an online store guarantees the authenticity and offers money back guarantee then you are definitely dealing with an authentic boutique. One last advice. Let's say you picked a Fendi purse in one store. Try to find couple other online boutiques that might offer the same or very similar item and compare the prices. There should not be a big difference between the products. If there is a few hundred dollars difference that is absolutely a sign of a replica or knockoff store. Avoid the boutiques with fake products since they will not last very long and every fashionista on the street will be able to tell that you are wearing a fake.
I hope I answered all your questions regarding how to check the authenticity of an authentic designer handbag. Now go out there and enjoy your online shopping spree. Do not forget to visit your online boutique at http://www.yourbagparadise.com
Zaneta Varga is the owner of an online boutique store http://www.yourbagparadise.com
. YourBagParadise specializes in 100% authentic designer handbags, purses, wallets and sunglasses. All the products come with authenticity guarantee or your money back.