Custom tote bags are one of the most popular business promotional products in the world. You can see them just about every place you look: walking down the street, going to the gym, buying groceries, visiting the library. Custom tote bags are extremely practical and versatile, which is why so many business owners choose to place their company logos on the side of one.
Besides being versatile, using custom tote bags to promote your business or organization has other benefits too. Tote bags are highly visible. They are advantageous over other standard types of business promotional products like pens and mugs because of their size.
Think about the side of a tote bag as a blank painter's canvas on which to print your business logo. That canvas is spacious, meaning there's lots of room to display whatever advertising message you need to get across to your audience. You can use the ample space to its fullest potential by choosing large, bold print, bright colors and a captivating message.
Another benefit that sets the custom tote bag apart from other types of business promotional products is value. Tote bags are among the most economical promotional products you can purchase. And since you have so much space to print your logo on, you get maximum value for your dollar on each individual bag.
Tote bags come in a number of styles and varieties, including:
* Traditional. These kinds of tote bags are typically square in shape and feature two carrying handles. They come in a variety of fabrics, both woven and non-woven, such as cotton, polyester and nylon. Traditional-style tote bags make an excellent choice for use as grocery or shopping bags, or to carry books or other small to medium size items.
* Boat-style. These are similar to traditional-style tote bags. Additionally, boat totes have bottom and side gussets. These extra panels allow for extra expansion. Boat tote bags are perfect for carrying larger and heavier loads.
* Duffel style. Duffel bags are barrel-shaped totes with two carrying handles. Many duffel totes also feature a shoulder strap in addition to handles for better weight distribution and easier carrying. Duffel bags are perfect for packing with sports equipment, gym clothes and tennis shoes. Plus, many duffel bags feature extra pockets both inside and out for smaller items like car keys, cell phones and credit cards.
* Backpacks and lunch totes. These are super choices when you want to target your advertising to students. Promotional backpacks are also great for travelers.
* Computer totes. Designed for storing and transporting laptop computers, these kinds of bags are always appreciated by business executives, office workers and college students. Computer tote bags make unique and memorable alternatives to traditional tote bags.
* Shoe bags. Golfers and athletes would be thrilled to receive a promotional shoe bag with your business logo. They're ideal for dashing from work to the golf course for a round or two.
* Beach totes. These bags are designed to resist water penetration and to clean easily by simply brushing off. They're the perfect way to transport towels, swim suits and beach toys to your favorite swimming hole.
Custom tote bags offer so much variety and versatility that you'll be able to find one that suits your needs, no matter what your type of business you're in or what your advertising goals are.