Are you looking for the perfect gift for a special man in your life? Today men are fashion conscious and savvy. A fashionable accessory would be a perfect gift. There are several things to consider about the person you are buying for before you choose an accessory. Men’s accessories have come a long way and now most items have numerous styles to choose from. Once you find the right men’s fashion accessory half the battle is over. Next you just need to choose a style that fits your man. Buying a gift is stressful enough, but you also need to stay on budget. Below are five gifts that are sure to impress for a very low cost.
5 Low Cost Men’s Fashion Gifts
• Does he enjoy smoking cigars? A lighter can be a low cost fashion accessory for your special man. Lighters are nothing less of a fashion statement. The styles are endless. Zippo lighters are very well known and a desired collectable. These lighters are available in thousands of designs making it easy to find one that suits his personality. Even this great name brand has models that start at $12.
• Is he always pulling wads of cash out of his pocket, or have loose bills stashed everywhere? A money clip could be the perfect solution to his cash mess. A money clip will keep his money safe and organized. This is a great way to get a useful gift for a very low cost. You can even get the money clip engraved for a more customized gift.
• Wallets have always been a classic gift idea for men. Everyone knows a man needs a wallet so you can’t go wrong with this choice. Wallets today are not only about functional purposes but fashion purposes as well. You can choose from a wide range of styles and material options. Men’s leather wallets are a great choice because they hold up well over time.
• Some men rely on coffee to get them going every morning. Sometimes you just can’t live without it! If he is an avid coffee drinker a fashionable thermal flask could be right for you. There is nothing worse than carrying a plastic coffee cup to work while you’re in a hurry and spilling it on your clothes. These fashion flasks even come with a carrying case. Getting your coffee to work with no spills will be a breeze.
• Is he a snazzy dresser? Odds are he doesn’t have personalized cufflinks so this is a sure bet. Cufflinks come in several different styles and can be engraved for added personalization. Cufflinks are a great addition to any dress shirt and give an added finished touch. This gift is also very budget friendly cufflinks engraved are below $25.
All these ideas are budget friendly and that makes them even more appealing for gifts. Each gift is available in a wide range of styles to help you make it more personalized for him. Be sure to check out these great gift ideas during your next purchase!
Simon Johnnon is the director of content for Executive Gift Shoppe. They feature a large selection of men’s gifts like money clips
, pocket watches or a swiss army knife