Are you afraid that your spouse is cheating on you? Do you think that one of your employees may be stealing money from you electronically? There are all sorts of reasons that you may need to hire an Atlanta Private Investigator but you have to be careful. If you were to type Private Investigator Atlanta into a search engine you will be swamped by companies claiming to be the best but how can you tell which one to hire?
Here are a few things that you will need to look for in a quality Atlanta Private Detection firm:
• Experience – What is the background of the investigator? Were they military policy, law enforcement, FBI or did they take a two weeks correspondence course online?
• Licensed – A good Atlanta Private Investigator will be licensed to work in the state of Georgia. Every state has a similar licensing program for private investigators and if they cannot provide documentation of their license then you should steer clear.
• Insurance – An Atlanta Private Investigator will be working on your behalf and acting as your agent. That means that you will be responsible for anything that they may do while working your case and that includes getting injured. Make sure that they have good insurance because if their insurance can’t do the job then it will fall back on yours to foot the bill.
Once you have selected a dependable Atlanta Private Detection firm you will want to ask a few questions before hiring them. You should ask:
• How long has the company been in business? Are they established? Can I get references?
• How much will it cost? Will I get what I pay for?
• Have the investigators ever been on cases similar to yours? If so, how many cases and what was the outcome of the cases.
• Are they fully insured and bonded?
• What procedures do they have in place to protect your confidentiality if you need anonymity?
• Will the person that you are talking to be the one handling the case or will it be handed off to other people. If it will be handed off then you will want to meet the investigator handling your case and will need to ask that person all of the above questions as well.
You will definitely want to find the best agency that will work for you. You may want to meet with the firm first to make sure that you will trust the one you hire and feel confident that they have the experience you need. With anything, trust plays a major role in your decision making. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and express your concerns. If you have a good meeting with the investigator and you are satisfied by the answers to all of your questions then it is probably safe to hire them to work your case. There are a lot of scam artists when it comes to Atlanta Private Investigation but it is worth searching through them to find the truly professional firms.
Article was written by Craig Lawson with Clickready Marketing on behalf of Silent Partner PI. For more information on Atlanta Private Investigator
, visit http://www.silentpartnerpi.com.